6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    how much is teh monthy rent for a unit?

  2. If you want to find a rental apartment in Pasig city then you should hire an experienced and trusted property agent who can help you to get a best rental apartment in affordable price. Thanks for sharing such a great article with us.

  3. Anonymous says:

    how much is the rent per month for one unit?

  4. yohvi says:

    hi how much po per one month reply to my email, rio.balbin@yahoo.com

    thanks

  5. Unknown says:

    This is one of the best place I search today. Are the places still available? Thanks! :)

    condo Ortigas

  6. Unknown says:

    Thank you for this article it really helped me a lot. Actually I am looking for a play to stay in Manila, I am currently checking on Rochester Pasig. I will also check the property mentioned above. Hope I can find one. Thanks again!

Leave a Reply